Thursday, February 24, 2005

Never Again !!

Shall I have 2 medium Pizzas in 1 evening.

The other day I was alone at home. I thought it would be nice to have Pizza and had one Cheese Pizza - it was frozen - I heated it in the oven. All was well. Unfortunately, at this point of time I made that fatal mistake - listening to the mind rather than the body. I was overcome by a sudden attack of gluttony and against the better judgement of my body I decided to go for another one. That I was wrong I realised within the first couple of slices of the next pizza. But it is always uncool to allow a Pizza to spend a night in your fridge so - devoured it was.

The feeling is quite undescribable. You feel like you have swallowed a full-grown cow that is itching to burst your stomach at every possible opening - and you have to fight it. Mentally, it clears your mind of all thought - you are basically turned into a fat, senseless log. And in that spirit I shed aside all work I had planned for that evening and hit the sack. Slept like a log for 10 hours.

Thank God it's over.

2 comments:

Atul said...

Did you just watch another episode of Joey? :)

And anyway...what were you doing going anywhere near a frozen pizza?? You might as well have eaten a newspaper. :)

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling man. You might be swearing to yourself you will never eat a pizza again but in a few days the mind and body will want more pizza :). Nice blog btw... keep going :)