Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Watching Live Cricket In Class

This is an amazing experience, folks. I am actually watching live coverage of the India v Pakistan game while in class !

Several factors have combined to make this possible.
1. Luckily the cricket is available on my unreliable link today.
2. I have just discovered that paying attention in this class does not pay anyway.
3. I am particularly pissed off at this particular teacher because she did not accept my last homework even though it was submitted on time simply because she was not in office during her office hours.
4. Usage of laptop in class is liberally allowed here.
5. There is excellent wireless signal strength.

So all in all it feels very brilliant and very powerful.

I am taken back to those good old school days when we used to stealthily listen to the radio commentary in class. Now it is video and it is open. Just brilliant.

1 comment:

Kasturi said...

hehehe thatss amazing...wish i cud do that in my class too!!