Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Musical Relief

This is probably one of the toughest life situations I am going through and while I do not know what is going to happen or how I am going to come out of it if at all I am, but in the short term I have an exam coming up the day after and I need to start studying for that. Clearly I am in no frame of mind to give an exam but I have to suck it up and bull-headedly go after it. Luckily, I am not alone. I have my music with me. Thank you Raaga.com and Musicindiaonline.com. Music is simply great. It is hard to find any equivalent concept in this World that can be your best companion - above even your best friends, loved ones and good books. There may come a time when all of these might seem inadequate like they are doing now but I am banking on music to carry me through. So let us make a start now and tonight a night-out of studies it is going to be in the company of music. Veer Zaara it is to start things off.

No comments: