Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Trouble

I am being troubled these days. I know what it is about. I can’t do anything about it. I want to do something about it. I want to get over it. Move past it and lead a life unfettered by it. Accomplish something wonderful and then laugh down on this thing that is troubling me, mocking it, like it is mocking me right now, telling it “Look you tried your best to pull me down and you failed and I succeeded.”

But right now it is the trouble that is having the upper hand. How long will this situation last? When will I be able to turn things around?

2 comments:

Meen said...

Think like this.. you have trouble now, so you can anticipate something better, wait for it, hope for it, once you are satisfied, you tend to anticipate trouble.. and this situation is no better !!

Gaurav said...

hmmm ... you have a point ...