Monday, February 19, 2007

I Want To ...

These days I feel like I want to talk to my friends and then hesitate about it. Why should I talk anyway ? Will it be a waste of time ? Will they genuinely want to talk to me or will they just say something out of decorum without being bothered ? Won't it be better if I just try to work things out myself without talking to anyone ? Just by surfing the internet ? Won't my time be better spent just listening to music if all I want is a bit of relaxation ?

Am I wrong in thinking all this ?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are talking to real friend, he/she will never allow you to have mentioned thoughts.
I hope you talk to your friends nicely when they call you.
Individualism is a disease which is killing society and social life.

Anup J Nambiar said...

this is not a comment on what you've written in this particular blog. you've written many good ones over the past couple of year ... did read a few of them !!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, lovely comment. And I share your view of individualism. Though I have come to a conclusion that your own instincts are sometimes better than a real friend's advice.

Anonymous said...

i feel that it is a basic human need to emote with something that is living.. if you can emote with non living stuff then great.. but then you would miss on the experiences people might share with you in person.. its a choice.. if you are happy that way.. cruise..

Anonymous said...

Hehe...I felt the same way when I had almost "lost all contact" with you