Monday, March 21, 2005

What I Did Over Spring Break ...

1. Had a haircut 12$
2. Applied for OPT 175$
* Played badminton for several hours - Priceless

3. Got my learner's license 6$
4. Bought the India-Pakistan series package 25$
* Saw VVS Laxman hit Danish Kaneria for a 6 - Priceless

5. Got a free Pizza and 2 litre Pepsi (because Pizza Hut delayed my order) 2$ (the tip)
6. Bought Potatoes, Sugar, Coffee and other grocery 10$
* Cooked Batata Rassa Bhaaji after a long time - Priceless

7. Hogged junk food 15$
8. Recharged my Reliance India Phone Card 5$
* Spoke to friends and family back home - Priceless

2 comments:

Atul said...

Cooked Batata Rassa Bhaaji after a long time - Priceless
Did it taste priceless as well :-)

Sandeep Shelke said...

hehe...these prices don't look any less to me ;)