Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Getting The Timing Right

Is extremely important of course in all walks of life, in cricket ...

It so happens it is also important in your daily Tekdi visit.

Of course, Tekdi is a hot topic in the blogosphere of Pune bloggers courtesy this post by Gaurav (see here and here) and hence thought I might as well add my two-pence to it.

Yesterday I started climbing at 6 and it was a touch too late. For while returning it gets a bit dark and lonely.

Today I started at 5.20 and it was a bit too early !! Because the crowds really don't start pouring in that early and the Tekdi is resultantly much less romantic, devoid of life. Of course a bit too sunny too.

So you see, tomorrow I think I should look to start at around 5.40 ...

1 comment:

Kasturi said...

tekdi is one such place that anytime in the morning or evening is just perfect!! but when i went this time found it much organized where people are parking cars in the parking space and no cars allowed beyond the limit. thats really good! and also found it much greener. and now with the heavy rains i dont know how its become.....